The MasterCard Standard Credit Card provides you with convenience and value. This card allows you to buy just about anything, anywhere in the world. Applying is easy, and approval is done at the branch where you applied. Even better, the cards are printed in our Card Service Center in Belize City, and you can have your card in your hand within a week. The MasterCard Standard Credit Card carries a US dollar line of credit.
- Worldwide acceptance– Because MasterCard is widely recognized around the world, purchases can be used at millions of locations worldwide.
- Instant cash with your card– You can obtain cash locally or internationally with your MasterCard from any ATM displaying the ‘MasterCard’ or ‘Cirrus’ logos.
- Replacement of lost or stolen cards– If your card is lost or stolen, we will replace it within 3-5 days business days from the date your report was taken from any of our branches. If you happen to be in the United States, a card can be replaced within 48 hours if you call either of the following 24-hour service numbers: 877-973-5322.
- Flexible Payment Options– A statement will be mailed to you monthly, and you have the option of paying the entire balance within 20 business days of the statement date, or paying in installments. If the latter is chosen, a minimum of 5% of the outstanding balance or US$25.00, whichever is greater, must be paid on or before the due date. Payments can be made online or at any of our branches.
- Competitive Interest rates– If the entire outstanding balance is paid by the due date, no interest will be charged. If partial payments are made, an interest charge will be levied per month on the average daily balance. Our interest rates are competitive with those on the local market.
- Purchase Protection– Travel internationally and shop with peace of mind with Mastercard’s Purchase Protection through which you can be reimbursed for theft and/or accidental damage of purchased items. You can get up to US $100 per occurrence/US$200 per 12 months. Coverage applies for up to 45 days after the covered purchase, which must be paid in full with your Mastercard credit card.
- Variable Credit Limits– The minimum credit limit is US$500.00 and higher limits can be given in multiples of US$500.00.
- Emergency Assistance– Get emergency card-related assistance anytime, anywhere via toll free number 1-636-722-8881. Mastercard Global services include Lost/Stolen Reporting Service, Emergency Card Replacement Service, Emergency Cash Advance and ATM Locations
*new featureApply for a Mastercard