If you already bank with us and have an Online Banking Account,
follow instructions below to Sign Up
2) Navigate to the Menu bar (on the left hand side) and select Mobile Channel then Mobile Channel option
3) Toggle the Mobile Channel slider to ON to enable SMS and Mobile Channel options
4) Type the Alias you wish to set for each account number
5) Select Confirm changes to save changes
Ensure that your email address and phone number is included on your online banking account. Navigate to the Menu bar. Select Settings then Change Email to verify your email address, and select Mobile Channel then Change Alert Phone to verify your phone number.
1) Select Mobile Channel tab on the Menu bar then click on Alert Subscription
2) Select the account for which you wish to view or edit alerts
3) Select Unsubscribe to remove the alert from the list of existing alerts
4) Select Add subscription to add an alert not listed. In the dialog box you can:
- Select the alert you wish to subscribe to
- Enter additional details such as threshold if applicable
5) Select Subscribe
You are now ready to start using the Belize Bank’s SMS Banking service!
Not an Online Banking customer?
It’s a fast, easy, and secure way to manage your money!