- Belize Bank Debit Card
All accounts are presented with this versatile card, that allows you to withdraw up to BZ$1,000.00 per day from any of our ATMs countrywide, as well as make purchases at merchants countrywide.
- FREE Online Banking
With Belize Bank’s Online Banking service you can:
- Access all your Belize Bank accounts, including loans and credit cards,
- View current balances and transaction history,
- Pay your utility bills and Belize Bank credit cards,
- Transfer money between your Belize Bank accounts, or to accounts at other banks, and more!
- FREE Mobile Banking APP
With Belize Bank’s Mobile Banking Service, you can:
- Check your Account Balance (Mini Statement included)
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay Bills
- Receive Notification Alerts for salary deposits, debit transaction above a particular threshold, credit card transaction above a particular threshold, loan payment is due, and more!
- FREE Mobile Banking(SMS Based Banking)
Enjoy all your banking needs on the go using your mobile devices. Download here.
- View real time transaction information on all your Belize Bank accounts
- Enroll for an Online Banking Account using the app if you do not currently have a Belize Bank Online Banking Account
- Pay your Bills on the go
- Transfer funds between your Belize Bank Accounts
Open your Saving Account with your spouse or anyone you wish, and operate it together or separately, depending on your choice; either way, you are both responsible for all affairs on the account.
Open an Account
To open a Bonus Savings Account all you need to do is fill out the Individual Account Application.
Bring in to a branch nearest to you:
- Valid form of identification ( Passport or Social Security Card)
- Recent utility bill ( Not older than 3 months) with your name on it. If the bill is not in your name, the utility bill holder will be required to complete a proof of occupancy form that the bank provides along with a copy of his/her ID card. Download form here.