Reports to: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Marketing Department, Belize City
The Performance Marketing Specialist will be in charge of the overall performance of the marketing activities to drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition. This includes creation, execution, and management of paid acquisition campaigns as well as analyzing data to pull insights and inform decisions across all acquisition channels to boost growth and product usage.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
• Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
• Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Effectively communicate complicated analyses by developing easy-to-use reporting or visualization dashboards (demand funnel, marketing planning and budgeting, marketing ROI, operational efficiency, campaign impact, awareness, events, and strategic KPIs).
• Understand new and relevant KPI metrics requirements for performance management and optimization purposes.
• Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
Educational & Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration with a concentration in Statistics or Mathematics and Web design
• 3 -5 years working experience in Digital Marketing or marketing related field.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience with interpreting the data provided by advanced analysis tools such as Google Analytics, or tracking systems like Google Tag Manager, and data visualization solutions like Google Data Studio .
• Previous work experience in a quantitative marketing role managing strategy and execution on social, search, or other performance oriented channels.
• In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, and Google AdWords
Skill & Ability Requirements:
• Knowledge and understanding of data or data modeling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
• Exceptional analytical skills to identify opportunities within complex data and where these can be operationalized
• Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
• Knowledge of PowerBi/Tableau or other visual analytic platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, WordPress and other CMS
• Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, Access,
• Knowledge of Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign would be a plus
• Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
• Interact positively with internal and external individuals
• Excellent written communication skills and solid presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence
• Ability to maintain confidentiality to highest priority in all functions at the Bank
• Application Letters and Resume/CV
• Reference Letters
• Degrees and Diplomas/Certifications
• Police Record
Qualified applicants can send their application package to:
Human Resources Department
The Belize Bank Limited
21 Regent Street
Belize City, Belize
or email: [email protected]
Re: Marketing Performance Specialist, Marketing Department
Deadline for applications is May 19, 2023